Following a period of successful growth, A-2-Sea are looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to join and assist their busy Survey Department.
A-2-Sea places great emphasis on the individual, when assessing suitability for a role. Working within A-2-Sea’s Survey Department is rewarding, but challenging, and in our experience suits people who are hardworking, driven and want to progress in their chosen career.
The position offers a variety of responsibilities that would require the successful candidate to work from the offices based in Romsey, with some logistical UK travel.
The key roles of the position include:
- Logistical support
- Personnel coordination
- Survey equipment coordination and logistics
- Asset database monitoring
- Survey Department IMS QC and control
- Document production and formatting
- General administrative support
- Supplier coordination and liaison
- Assisting with survey equipment set up, which may entail some technical involvement (training would be given in this instance)
- Great organisational skills
- Good use of initiative and a proactive approach to achieving tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Accomplished computer literacy
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to understand how their actions impact their surrounding environment and the wider project
- Possession of a full, valid UK driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Survey Department within a growing wider Company in an exciting industry. To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Nicola Tucker: email@example.com