Land Cable Installation
With 25 years of experience, A-2-Sea has unrivalled expertise in installing land fibre optic cable systems across the globe for cable owners and third-party system providers.
Covering all system aspects between the Beach Manhole (BMH) and the Cable Landing Station (CLS), A-2-Sea Solutions deliver industry-leading expertise and project management. A highly experienced team of jointing engineers, testing engineers and cabling gangs provide a comprehensive range of telecoms services globally.
Land Fibre Optic Cable Installation Services
- Cable procurement (if required), installation and testing
- Beach jointing and testing, including fault diagnostics
- Intermediate jointing between BMH and CLS
- Racking installation and cable into Optical Distribution Frame (ODF)
- Cable Termination Unit (CTU) installation
- Dedicated system earth installation and commissioning – including conducting resistivity tests, identifying a suitable location and design earth system
- Health & Safety: all relevant accreditations, including Confined Space Works, gas testing, NRSWA
- Full compliance with the latest traffic management regulations